Phone numbers are needed for any SMS verification. For instance, when signing up for a Gmail or Yahoo account, you are required to provide your phone number so that the verification code can be sent via SMS.
If maybe for security or privacy reasons, you don’t want to give your phone number to a website while creating an account, YOU DON’T HAVE TO. Why? Because with this trick I’m about to show you, you can bypass SMS verification of any website/service.
This trick is quite simple and shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to perform.
How to Bypass SMS Verification of Any Website:
There are many free services that allows you to receive SMS messages online. These services have list of disposable numbers from different countries including Germany, USA, UK, Spain, France etc.
Below are some of them:
We will be using ‘recieve-sms-online.info’ for our tutorial.
Follow the below steps:
- Open ‘recieve-sms-online.info‘
- From the list of phone numbers, select your preferred one
- Enter the selected number in the “Phone number” box on the account creation page or site.
- Send the verification code
- Click on the selected number on the website. You will be directed to the disposable inbox containing the verification code.
- Enter the verification code and click “Verify code”. The account should be verified.
Please note: These numbers get banned by the SMS verification website almost as soon as they are used by someone else. You have to be vigilant, and figure out when the SMS sites get new numbers, then jump at that time.
More reading: How to add voice recognition to your website