With out much waste of time, let me go straight to the point. By default, embedded YouTube videos carries the YouTube logo or link. But of you would to remove the logo from the YouTube player, here’s a simple trick to do that.
Remove YouTube Logo from YouTube Video
- Below is how the default YouTube embed code looks like:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hX_rznqnM0" height="350" width="575">
- Add ?modestbranding=1 to the embed code. It should look something like:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hX_rznqnM0?modestbranding=1" height="350" width="575">
- Now copy and paste the modified code to your web page. The YouTube video appears but doesn’t display the YouTube logo overlay.
- Both Adobe Flash and IFRAME based embed codes compatible with HTML5 supports the “modestbranding” parameter.
- The “?modestbranding=1” parameter should be put first after the VIDEO ID before any other parameter.
I hope this tip helps. Have any question? Let me know in your comments